We’re excited to continue our Kokua for Keiki community partnership between Gateway at Mililani Mauka and neighborhood schools, Mililani Ike Elementary and Mililani Mauka Elementary. Students, staff, families, and friends can shop, dine, and enjoy services at Gateway at Mililani Mauka to earn money for their school. All they need to do is complete an online form and upload their receipts from center merchants.
Schools are competing to receive a donation (first place: $1,800; second place: $1,200). The donation will be based on highest total receipt amounts submitted between December 1, 2022 – January 31, 2023.
Full details will be available on our website starting on December 1, 2022.
- Mililani Ike Elementary School
- Mililani Mauka Elementary School
HOW TO SUBMIT A RECEIPT
- Participants in the Kokua for Keiki program must be Hawaii residents age 18+.
- Qualifying receipts must be dated and submitted online between December 1, 2022 and January 31, 2023.
- Participants will be required to fill out the online form that includes contact, email, phone, and zip code, and designate participating school.
- Participants will be required to upload a picture or copy of receipts and upload when prompted.
- Submit form online once required fields have been completed.
- View complete program rules here
- View the Gateway at Mililani Mauka merchant list here